Monday, 7 March 2011

I had a great jewelry making day yesterday

I really went for it and  made 6 pairs of earrings on Sunday. I`m really pleased with the results.
These are using Hand carved coral flowers and freshwater pearls
These are upcycled vintage from a former brooch
These are my acorn earrings made from faceted jasper and Tibetan silver bead caps
These are white Jade teardrops with antique bronze filigree bead caps 
Here are my Spring earrings made from carved Lemon Jade butterflies  and  Turquoise,  Green Jade and Vintage yellow beads
Lastly my Turquoise and Faceted Jasper earrings

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when you're on a roll? I sometimes have days like that. Pretty earrings! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pearl,
    Yes, those days are the best. Today was another one. I discovered I can overlay some of my fabric beads with lace cut outs to create a stunning focal bead. I`ll post pics soon.

    ReplyDelete